Incorporated in 2017, DMS Rail and Maritime Engineering Limited is a proactive and agile engineering consultancy business with specialist expertise in the UK Rail, Maritime, Offshore Oil and Gas Sectors.
DMS-RME is a private limited company registered in England. The company was formed by David Malpass-Smith at the start of 2017 to provide consultancy support for general engineering and new trains procurement and introduction projects to a number of UK Rail operators. 6 months later David was joined by his friend and colleague Mark Sharman who joined DMS-RME as a Director.
To date; DMS Rail and Maritime Engineering Limited have successfully carried out numerous assignments for a number of high profile clients such as South Western Railway, Porterbrook Leasing, West Midlands Trains, Siemens Mobility and Arriva Rail London.
- New trains project management and technical assessment
- New trains introduction with route and Infrastructure compatibility assessment.
- T&RS maintenance optimisation
- T&RS crisis management, incident investigation, immediate corrective action management and reputational protection
- Infrastructure project management. risk assessment, and process control management
- Operational process planning and optimisation
- Safety, quality and environmental system management
- Engineering and operational emergency contingency planning
- Company crisis resilience, response and recovery